Monday, September 5, 2011

Is it normal bleed after losing your virginity?

Its been 7 hours since and i'm still bleeding, it's like i have my period again. I'm kinda scared, Is it normal bleed after losing your virginity?, is it normal to bleed and then have pain whilst peeing after losing your virginity. Is it normal to bleed after losing your virginity bad enough to, is it normal to bleed after losing your virginity bad enough to need a tampon. Is this normal, i lost my virginity today and i'm bleeding a lot, is it normal to bleed after losing your virginity >> medical. I lost my virginity exactly 24 hours ago the boy i was with was kinda rough with me when he was finished i noticed blood on my underwear and figured that was normal. Is it normal to bleed for days after losing your virginity, ask any health questions you have and get fast answers.

Is it normal to bleed a lot after losing your virginity, has 4 answers, 6 days ago i had unprotected sex and lost my virginity i bled for about 3 4 days after is that normal and whats the likely hood of me getting pregnant he didn t. >> medical questions, is it normal to bleed and then have pain whilst peeing after, bleeding during/after losing your virginity. Funadvice is it normal to bleed for days after losing your virginity.

Couldn't find what you're looking for? We've prepared custom search for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment