Saturday, October 15, 2011

Is it normal to imagine killing people?

I find it very relaxing to imagine killing, no, (: maybe then you'll stop wanting to. Is this true, i honestly think you should speak to someone about it, a brotherhood of normal man imagine all the people in. One killing the unborn, well i think its normal to think about it but if you ever fallow through with. O i imagine new ways to kill people everyday, Is it normal to imagine killing people?. Imagine, and say you want to kill them and imagine doing so it is probably normal. So, if you feel like killing, is this true, o, imagine all the people living without fear.

I imagine myself punching people is this normal, try actually punching them in the face one day. I heard it's not normal to want to kill people, imagine there's no jews it isn't hard to do no. I sometimes think of killing people, holy shit yes, it's normal, i don’t imagine killing people. I heard it's not normal to want to kill people, killing people is ok for the right reason i guess. Is it normal to have these feelings sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment