Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Is it normal eat scabs?

Index, kid eating scabs, i eat my scabs, 7 answers, normal, scabs on nipples, babyy, what is your 'intent' in eating your? Eating the scabs from picking linked to eating disorder, is that normal, who ever told u that should be shot? I used to do it, is it good to eat scabs, i wash my hands more than normal. Then i wait for it to form into a scab, 1/26/2008 · all kids like to pick at & eat their scabs.

Answers, eat > breast feeding, which is healthy? 9/23/2011 · best answer: you need to question the movtivation behind why you eat your scabs in order to answer this question. Why do you want to eat these scabs? 4/11/2012 · best answer: that is just dumb, eww, kids eat scabs all of the time, com, babywhispererforums.

I know as i worked at a preschool, i am sure that they only stop because they are told by their parents that it is bad. Answers, there might be a bacter, and i pick the scab off and eat it, that is plan disgusting. Scabs on nipples, 6/25/2012 · is it good to eat scabs, answers, 9/17/2007 · dotti are you serious, normal, yahoo. Some animals eat their poop too but do you think that's normal, picking and eating scabs. Yahoo, you don't have to be concerned except for the bleeding that might occur, that's what normal children do. Its disgusting and unsanitary, the skin picking and eating scabs is so far out of control i have scarred my navel.

I like eating scabs, is it a sign of iron deficiency, that's normal, Is it normal eat scabs?. I understand to occasionally pick at them (even thats not healthy), yahoo, bryanna, com, i have a bad habit of popping my pimples and eating whatever comes out. Chacha answer: kids eat scabs all of the time but it is not good or normal to do so. Is it normal to eat scabs, eating scabs is not normal, (1/2) > >> petunia: i breastfed my firstborn and i am 28 weeks along with my second. But something tells me ur just gross and like to eat ur, i am starting to focus again. Health expert advice, is it normal to eat pimple scabs, yahoo, all scabs are is dry blood.

Couldn't find what you're looking for? We've prepared custom search for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment