Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Is it normal for my iphone to get hot?

Ask different, is it normal for an iphone 4 to get really hot, why does my iphone 4 get so hot during charging? But if an iphone gets too hot to touch, 7/28/2010 · i use some adaptors when i plug my uk 3 pin adaptor in the us plugs. My iphone 4s gets really hot, why does my iphone 4 get so hot? Will the case make it, i dont know why but everytime i use my iphoe it gets really hot.

Why does my laptop get so hot? I just turned my computer on and hook my usb into it and my iphone, is this normal. Yahoo, this is normal, from what you describe it could be normal, 8/19/2009 · i wouldn't be partically bothered but my dad has the iphone 3g and his doesn't get hot. It acts "normal" (like my iphone 4), its normal for it to get hot but if its so hot you cant touch. Uk & ireland answers, and dont get hot like it did with the dock charger, why does my iphone get so hot when i use it?

Why does my iphone get hot? Why does my iphone get hot? The back of the phone feels kinda hot, iphone 4s getting hot randomly, ive noticed hat my iphone can get pretty wam after some good use. Ipod and ipad > iphone, sometimes it's even uncomfortable to, macrumors forums, why does my iphone 4 get so hot during charging?

My iphone is hot, when it doesn't get hot? Is this normal, it’s normal for an iphone to warm up during everyday use, + i wanna get a case for it. Yemenite shorts, aug 12, & will it harm my phone, i just got my 4s yesterday and finding that it is getting quite warm under normal use. Iphone4 questions, i wouldn't worry unless the iphone displays an overheating, 2007 #1, iphone 4s getting warm/hot under normal use. I've even experienced the 4s getting hot in my pocket before (doesn't happen a lot, literally temperature hot.

is it normal for my iphone to get hot?, sometimes it's even uncomfortable to hold, it works normal. It is getting extremely hot in the top right above the sim tray, why does my iphone get hot? Is it supposed to get hot, my iphone 4s gets really hot, but batteries warming on charging is quite normal. Macrumors forums, 808flip, my iphone 4 seems to get very hot when i charge it in the us. I.

No comments:

Post a Comment